I build community around food and instigate conversations on food, sex, intimacy for continuous personal growth.
I'm a self-motivated health coach, buying club coordinator, facilitator, and community engagement specialist who'd love to collaborate on special projects in asset-based community food development, agritourism, or something very special and intimate to you.
I bring over 15 years' experience in engaging communities with formal training in community outreach, facilitation, improv, community food education, Kundalini Yoga, and Biodynamic Agriculture from The All Stars Project, Performance of a Lifetime, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Just Food, and The Pfeiffer Center.
I've worked with The Brooklyn Food Coalition, American Farmland Trust, Just Food, Northeast Organic Farming Association of NY, Bed-Stuy Farm Share, NYC Department of Mental Health & Hygiene, Brooklyn Food & Fitness Partnership, NYS Agricultural Society, Growing Food & Justice for All Initiative, Urbane-Dev, LLC, and others.
Within those organizations, I've built a community food council from the ground up, developed and implemented community outreach programs, created and managed social media, represented organizations at events, managed a fundraiser, facilitated workshops and community food assessments, moderated panel discussions, and led cooking demos.
I specialize in ideation, program development, community outreach, and value chain coordination.
Here's what I'm excited about these days:
- Daytrips and weekend getaways that cultivate an appreciation for food, farming, and the outdoors
- Helping neighbors build community around food with Wholeshare and social gatherings
- Facilitating truthtelling and deep connection around our relationship to food, sex, love, and intimacy
- Curating dynamic content that challenges limits of perception
- Ideation for coaches and bootstrappers
- Whatever you're excited about
Where could you use support? Let's talk.
You can visit me on Linkedin or get in touch now at 347-927-2855.