How to Use Thrive Market in Your Health Coaching Practice
Thrive market is a great way to introduce your clients to new foods and recipes, in a convenient and affordable way. Click here to sign up for Thrive Market’s Affiliate program. Once you’re approved, you’ll get access to links, graphics, and additional resources that will help you promote your relationship with Thrive Market.
Disclosure: I may receive a commission through this referral link.
Here are some ways to use Thrive Market as part of your health coaching practice:
- Become a member and make ordering an integral part of your grocery buying.
- Extend special offers to anyone who signs up to work with you, like I do over here.
- Record a virtual tour of Thrive Market, where you can show viewers how to use the site and highlight a few of your favorite products
- Share Thrive Market’s recipes on social media via deep linking. When posting your own recipes, deep link to the ingredients that can be purchased on Thrive Market (you can add your referral code to any link on their website using the link generator in the affiliate dashboard).
- Share product reviews and link to them on Thrive Market.
- Talk about your experience using Thrive Market, especially how you use Thrive Market to maintain your health and wellness goals.
Seven reasons to shop with Thrive Market
- Thrive Market is a revolutionary online marketplace on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone.
- You can shop for thousands of the best-selling non-GMO foods and natural products in everyday sizes, always at 25-50% below traditional retail prices.
- You can get everything you need: non-GMO food, snacks, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, eco-friendly cleaning supplies, safe and nontoxic beauty products, kitchen staples, homegoods, organic baby food, kids products and much, much more.
- Filter the catalog of products by your values and dietary preferences. Whether you are Paleo, gluten-Free, raw, vegan or feeding a family, you can shop along 80+ qualities, including non-GMO, fair-trade certified, BPA-free, and more.
- Thrive Market offers free shipping on all orders over $49.
- All packaging, boxes and inserts are made from recycled paper and are recyclable. Thrive Market is 100% carbon neutral and certified through carbonfund.org. Our certification covers national shipping, packaging materials, warehouse utilities, even the commutes of our team.
- For the first time, shoppers can access healthy and natural alternatives to conventional products found at traditional supermarkets for the same prices or lower.
What makes Thrive Market different:
Unlike other big box retailers, Thrive Market offers all the premier natural food brands that you would find at a health food store, in everyday sizes, at wholesale prices, delivered conveniently to your doorstep with free national shipping.
Thrive Market offers a trusted, curated shopping experience. They offer the top 400 brands in the natural food space, and only the best non-GMO food and wholesome products across 80+ qualities and certifications, including Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free Gluten-Free, Made In USA, and more.
Join the Grow Yourself, Grow Your Health Coaching Practice community over on Linkedin, where you can connect with other health coaches and get support in your business and in your life.